My Family

This year when we did our family pictures, I had planned to shoot at Riverdale Parkway.  Mark and I went for a walk there one night after dinner, only to find out that fire had destroyed over 5 acres of land.  I was devastated!  I love that area.  It is so beautiful and offers so many different looks.  Many of my favorite spots were destroyed, including the bridge.  We are so glad that no houses were damaged and that no one was hurt.  

When it came time for our family photos, we took the tripod and went anyways.  We got some amazing shots.  You can see some of the burnt trees behind my oldest's individual picture.












2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love all of these! It makes me cry seeing how big Talmage is! All of you are gorgeous. I love that Abby's outfit made an appearance! Miss you guys like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too! That was one of my favorite blouses on her! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete